- 1) What is the board of the school?
We follow CBSE board pattern.
- 2) What is the admission procedure?
For admission you need to schedule an appointment for enquiry and school/day-care tour.
You can secure admission ONLY after the school/day-care visit and personal meeting with the admin.
- 3) Which documents are required at the time of admission?
With registration forms submit following documents:
- > Birth Certificate
- > Previous Mark Sheet
- > Medical Certificate
- > Student’s Passport size photographs
- > Student’s family (4 by 6 size) photograph
- > Bus route form if transport required
- 4) What are the courses offered at Era Kids & Modern Preschools and age Criteria for the same?
Age Group : 2 to 3 Years
Age Group : 3 to 4 Years
Junior K.G. :
Age Group : 4 to 5 Years
Senior K.G. :
Age Group : 5 to 6 Years
- 5) What are the modes of payment?
Cash, Cheque, Or Online Transfer.
- 6) What is the teaching methodology at Era Kids & Modern Preschools?
At Era Kids & Modern Preschools we have the LAUGH, LEARN & LEAD philosophy. Children will learn the syllabus in fun way manner.
- 7) What is the typical day at Era Kids & Modern Preschools?
- > Assembly
- > Oral Sessions
- > Attendence
- > Conceptual Study [ Reading, Writing, Revision ]
- > Snack Time
- > Activity Time
- > Stories / Puppet Show/ Outdoor Play/ e-Learning
- > End Prayer
- > Transition Time
- 8) What are the timings of the day-care?
The MODERN day-care is open from Monday to Saturday from 8am to 7pm.
- 9) How is the typical day at Modern day-care?
- > Free play
- > Warm-up activities/Yoga
- > Breakfast
- > Creative Activities like Drawing/Art Craft/Coloring
- > Lunch
- > Nap Time
- > Hi-Tea
- > Outdoor Play/Story time/Sanskar Varg
- > Transition time